Mini's Introduction to the Family - Part 1

I was hoping to post many cute photos of Mini but unfortunately my Mini Ipad that had lots of the photos was confirmed unfixable after going for a spin in the washing machine. It's true! I've been trying to get good pictures on my handphone but the quality is either bad or she can't keep still being the active Mini Schnauzer she is :)

It all started when I told the daycare principal about the cats recently adopted and the scratch my baby got on his hand. She suddenly asked me if I'm interested in adopting a puppy. I was undecided as worried about the commitment as within the week there were 4 new additions to the family when I'm already having my hands full with 3 young boys.

The cats had already settled down quite well and I'm thinking we should be able to handle it especially when she says she have both dogs and cats living well together under one roof. How hard could it be right? We googled for Schnauzer when we found out the breed and wonder is it a mini, normal or even giant Schnauzer?

Why am I in here?

Friday came and I finally got my first look of Mini. She was much cuter than I thought and adorable too. She was quite a good girl sitting in the carrier on the trip home. Once home, I let her out happily exploring in the frontyard with her sniffing around and hiding under the chair outside. I had the happy thought of wondering how she would get along with the cats.

OK. I'm going somewhere.

Are we there yet?

Keep that happy thoughts and continue reading Mini's Introduction to the Family Part 2 on what actually happened. Thanks for reading my blogs and do follow them and leave your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini MidJuly's Night Dream

Backlog of Mini's Adventures in Penang