Mini's Introduction to the Family - Part 2

Continuing from Mini's Introduction to the Family - Part 1

While Mini is still getting to know her new home front yard, the rest of the family came back and was introduced to her cuteness. Wifey and sons played with and took some pictures with Mini.


With happy thoughts, I opened the front door carrying her in and the cats are peering suspiciously to Mini. So far so good until I hear the mother cat Amber hissing and acting aggressive towards Mini..

No good getting worried now. I quickly put Mini in the crate previously used by the cats with the Amber circling around suspiciously. I then thought why not introduce the kittens to the puppy?


I then picked up one of the kittens and then moved her towards Mini in the crate. Stupid idea as everything then happened in a blur with the kitten escaping my grasp. Before I know it, Amber made a quick lunge drawing blood on my finger trying to attack Mini through the open door.

I quickly closed the crate door and Amber made a few more successive attacks at Mini clawing through the grill. Luckily my wife manage to difuse the situation moving Amber away still hissing at a distance. A quick check also showed Mini miraculously escape any injury.

They are now separated for everyone's safety and I will in future share an article on having cats and dog living under one roof. I still have a faint scar to remind me of this near fatal introduction of Mini.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini MidJuly's Night Dream

Backlog of Mini's Adventures in Penang

Mini's Introduction to the Family - Part 1