Why Mini In Penang?

I'm a proud owner of a Mini Schnauzer puppy born on 1 May 2017. This blog will chronicle her adventures growing up with my family of 3 boys and 3 cats.

This blog is already overdue as she's already a few months old but still cute as a puppy. I will try to post stories and pictures which is meaningful. Yes, her name is Mini too! 



It may be haphazard as try to mix the stories with the blog of my cats which is adopted by my wife. For cat lovers, please check out my other blog on Anna and Elsa (FrozenInPenang.blogspot.my).. 



Thanks for reading my blogs, do leave a comment for stories you may want to know more of Mini. Thank you and hope this is a wonderful journey for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini MidJuly's Night Dream

Backlog of Mini's Adventures in Penang

Mini's Introduction to the Family - Part 1