Backlog of Mini's Adventures in Penang

I'm extremely busy and owe this Mini Schnauzer blog quite a few articles I was planning to publish earlier. Many things have happened since introducing Mini to the family.

Below are some of the articles and photosets I was planning to share in this blog and others

Clash of Clans:: Mini's further interactions with the Khao Manee clan after their tense intro..

Romance of 3 Kittens: Tense relationship and political ally ongoing with the 3 cats of House Manee

Mini Photosets: Many photos salvaged from my phones and old Ipad which chronicle her growth

Mini Trainings: Experiences trying to train Mini after reading books and watching Cesar Milan

Close Encounters of the Tick Kind: Mini is down with ticks and her encounters against the bugs.

Do follow this blog as I plan to continue this for the long haul. Thanks for reading my other blogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini MidJuly's Night Dream

Mini's Introduction to the Family - Part 1